March 4, 2014 Staff Contact
Melanie Green, Communications Director MGreen@NEFAR.org
Voice (904) 394-9139
Fax (904) 398-8025 2014 NEFAR President
Linda McMorrow Florida_Legends@msn.com
Voice (904) 626-9900 Northeast Florida Association of Realtors Presents Awards For 2013 Annual award winners announced at 2014 Installation of Officers and Awards Gala. Former NEFAR President Dane Leslie named 2013 Realtor of the Year.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - The Northeast Florida Association of Realtors (NEFAR) presented awards for 2013 during its 2014 Installation of Officers and Awards Gala at the Jacksonville Marriott. The 2013 NEFAR Award Program recipients are:
• Realtor of the Year - Dane Leslie, Watson Realty Corp.
• Affiliate / Business Partner of the Year - John David Adams, Jr., HomeBridge Financial Services
• Educator of the Year - Patricia Sherman, Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
• Elected Official of the Year - Lori Boyer, Jacksonville City Council
• Golden R - Jeanne Denton-Scheck, Watson Realty Corp.
• Humanitarian - Andrew Bell, The Legends of Real Estate East Coast
• Newcomer of the Year - Diana Galavis, The Legends of Real Estate East Coast
• Professional Development Award - Missi Howell, Watson Realty Corp.
• Property Manager of the Year - Tiea Vincent, Walter Williams Property Management
• Silent Angel - Donna Overman, Watson Realty Corp.
• Special Recognition Award - Kim Knapp, Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
• Special Recognition Award - Janna Thomas, The Legends of Real Estate East CoastPhotos and Award Details
~ A high resolution photo of Realtor of the Year Dane Leslie is here:https://www.dropbox.com/s/4jrzivlfy7bgcae/Dane%20Leslie%20-%202013%20Realtor%20of%20the%20Yr.jpg
~ Detailed information on award criteria and winners is available here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0nie8j94z9yff3k/2013%20NEFAR%20Award%20Winners%20-%20criteria%20and%20rationale.rtfAbout NEFAR
The Northeast Florida Association of Realtors provides professional development, political advocacy, professional standards administration, media relations, and promotional activities and exchange of information among its members. NEFAR serves as the voice for real estate in northeast Florida; serving the public through efforts to protect private property rights and community affairs programs. NEFAR is Northeast Florida's largest professional association, comprising more than 5,000 members working in all facets of the real estate industry, including residential and commercial sales as well as property management. NEFAR is headquartered in Jacksonville, with satellite Service Centers in Orange Park, Jacksonville Beach, Palatka and World Golf Village. NEFAR also has a wholly owned subsidiary, the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service (NEFMLS).
# # #