Jan. 17, 2020
Melanie Green, Communications Director
Voice (904) 394-9139
2020 NEFAR President
NEFAR Installs Officers, Directors and Announces 2019 Award Winners
Ron Harris of Harris Realty Partners takes the reins as 2020 president of Northeast Florida's largest professional association.
Jacksonville, Fla. – The Northeast Florida Association of Realtors installed its 2020 officers and directors on Jan. 16 at an Install and Awards Gala themed 2020: What’s Our Vision? Officers serve one-year terms, while directors serve three-year staggered terms.
- Ron Harris, President – Harris Realty Partners
- Missi Howell, President Elect – Watson Realty Corp.
- Mark Rosener, Treasurer – Watson Realty Corp.
- Diana Galavis, Secretary – Watson Realty Corp.
- Andrew Bell, The Legends of Real Estate
- Lynn Brier-De La Cruz, Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
- Diane Cook, EXIT Real Estate Gallery
- Jeanne Denton-Scheck, Davidson Realty
- Sonny Downey, EXIT Real Estate Gallery
- Mario Gonzalez, Navy to Navy Homes
- DeDee Harper, Harper & Associates Real Estate
- Jan Jenkins, Select Homes Realty Group
- Clark LaBlond, Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
- Scott Nyman, Summit Realty Partners
- Joyce Roberts, Salus Realty
- Cole Slate, EXIT Real Estate Gallery
- Tiea Vincent, Round Table Realty Property Management
Winners of NEFAR's 2019 Awards Program were also announced. Details about the winners is here.
- Realtor of the Year – Charles “Ben” Bates of Coldwell Banker Ben Bates
- Affiliate/Business Partner of the Year – Melanie Coomer of Resource Financial
- Circle of Honor – Sharon Daniels of Coldwell Banker Ben Bates
- Educator of the Year – Kim Knapp of Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
- Golden R – Janna Thomas of EXIT Real Estate Gallery
- Humanitarian – Lorri Reynolds of Watson Realty Corp.
- Newcomer of the Year – Christian Oliva of Watson Realty Corp.
- Property Manager of the Year – Jeanell Wilson of All South Realty
- Silent Angel – Joyce Roberts of Salus Realty
- Special Recognition – Lisa Andrews of Golden Dog Title and Trust
High-resolution photos of the four 2020 NEFAR officers are here via Dropbox. All event photos are here.
The Northeast Florida Association of Realtors provides professional development, political advocacy, professional standards administration, media relations, and promotional activities and exchange of information among its members. NEFAR serves as the voice for real estate in northeast Florida, serving the public through efforts to protect private property rights and community affairs programs. NEFAR is Northeast Florida's largest professional association, comprising more than 9,000 members working in multiple facets of the real estate industry, including residential and commercial sales as well as property management. NEFAR is headquartered in Jacksonville, with satellite Service Centers in Orange Park, Jacksonville Beach, Palatka, and World Golf Village The Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service is a wholly owned subsidiary of NEFAR.
# # #