Jan. 23, 2019
Melanie Green, Communications Director
Voice (904) 394-9139
Fax (904) 398-8025
2019 NEFAR President
Voice (904) 868-6996
NEFAR Installs 2019 Board of Directors, Announces 2018 Award Winners
Jeanne Denton-Scheck takes the helm of Northeast Florida's largest professional association.
NEFAR congratulates its 2019 officers and directors, who were installed on Jan. 17 at the annual Install and Awards Gala, this year themed Sharing The Journey. Officers serve one-year terms, while directors serve three-year staggered terms.
• Jeanne Denton-Scheck, President - Davidson Realty
• Ron Harris, President Elect - Harris Realty Partners
• Missi Howell, Treasurer - Watson Realty Corp.
• Diane Cook, Secretary - EXIT Real Estate Gallery
• Andrew Bell - The Legends of Real Estate
• Lynn Brier-De La Cruz - Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
• Rory Dubin - EXIT Real Estate Gallery
• Diana Galavis - Watson Realty Corp.
• Jan Jenkins - Select Homes Realty
• Kim Knapp - Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
• Clark LaBlond - Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
• Scott Nyman - Summit Realty Partners
• Donna Overman - Watson Realty Corp.
• Karen Palmer - Coldwell Banker Premier Properties
• Joyce Roberts - Salus Realty
• Mark Rosener - Watson Realty Corp.
• Tiea Vincent - Round Table Realty Property Management
Congratulations are also in order for the winners of NEFAR's 2018 Awards Program, who were announced at the Gala. More information on the winners is available here (link removed).
• Realtor of the Year - Diane Cook of EXIT Real Estate Gallery
• Affiliate/Business Partner of the Year - Lisa Andrews of Golden Dog Title and Trust
• Circle of Honor (two awarded) - Sally Suslak of Traditions Realty
• Circle of Honor - Gonzalo Mejia of Watson Realty Corp.
• Educator of the Year - Lorri Reynolds of Watson Realty Corp.
• Golden R - Sally Suslak of Traditions Realty
• Humanitarian - Jessica Harrison of EXIT 1 Stop Realty
• Professional Development - Paul Ellsworth of Florida Homes Realty & Mortgage
Separate from NEFAR's annual awards program, 2018 president Ben Bates presented a Presidential Lifetime Service Award to Dane Leslie, of Watson Realty Corp. This award is given only to a NEFAR past president who, for many years, has been actively involved in NEFAR through personal volunteerism and demonstrated excellent leadership abilities. The award may be given at any time. Hats off to Dane Leslie!
Many thanks to our Gala sponsors: Watson Realty Corp., REALTORS, Commission Express of North Florida, and Summit Realty Partners.
Event photos are available within the Photos Gallery tab of this site.
The Northeast Florida Association of Realtors provides professional development, political advocacy, professional standards administration, media relations, and promotional activities and exchange of information among its members. NEFAR serves as the voice for real estate in northeast Florida; serving the public through efforts to protect private property rights and community affairs programs. NEFAR is Northeast Florida's largest professional association, comprising more than 9,000 members working in all facets of the real estate industry, including residential and commercial sales as well as property management. All statistics in NEFAR’s reports are based on data compiled from NEFAR’s wholly owned subsidiary, the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service (NEFMLS). NEFAR is headquartered in Jacksonville, with satellite Service Centers in Orange Park, Jacksonville Beach, Palatka and World Golf Village. * As all Nassau and St. Johns County Realtors are not participants of the NEFMLS; reports provided do not represent the full extent of Realtor sales in those counties.