Jan. 26, 2017
Melanie Green, Communications Director
Voice (904) 394-9139
Fax (904) 398-8025
NEFAR Announces 2016 Award Winners
Gonzalo Mejia of Watson Realty Corp. named Realtor of the Year.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – The Northeast Florida Association of Realtors (NEFAR) presented awards for 2016 during its annual Installation of Officers and Awards Gala on Jan. 18 at the Jacksonville Marriott. The award recipients are:
• Realtor of the Year – Gonzalo Mejia, Watson Realty Corp.
• Affiliate / Business Partner of the Year – Lisa Andrews, North American Title
• Circle of Honor – Janna Thomas, Bank of England
• Humanitarian of the Year – Bill Sharp, EXIT 1 Stop Realty
• Professional Development Award – Stephanie Saylor, RE/MAX Specialist
• Property Manager of the Year - Mario Gonzalez, Navy to Navy Homes
• Special Recognition – Diana Galavis, Watson Realty Corp.
• Special Recognition – Holly McMurry, The Legends of Real Estate
The Northeast Florida Association of Realtors provides professional development, political advocacy, professional standards administration, media relations, and promotional activities and exchange of information among its members. NEFAR serves as the voice for real estate in northeast Florida, serving the public through efforts to protect private property rights and community affairs programs. NEFAR is Northeast Florida's largest professional association, comprising nearly 7,500 members working in all facets of the real estate industry, including residential and commercial sales as well as property management. NEFAR is headquartered in Jacksonville, with satellite Service Centers in Orange Park, Jacksonville Beach, Palatka and World Golf Village. NEFAR also has a multiple listing service; the wholly owned subsidiary Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service (NEFMLS).
# # #