Sign up today!
It is never too early for members of the Northeast Florida Association of REALTORS® (NEFAR) to sign up for a Code of Ethics Class that is required to satisfy membership in both NEFAR and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR). Ethics training is also required as a real estate licensing renewal requirement by the state of Florida.
Regardless of when their real estate license expires, NAR regulations require that all REALTORS® complete an ethics training course of not less than 2 hours, 30 minutes of instructional time within a three-year cycle. The training must meet specific learning objectives and criteria established by the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Cycle 6 began on January 1, 2019 and ends on December 31, 2021.
- Cycle 7 begins on January 1, 2022 and will end on December 31, 2024.
Click here to check your Code of Ethics status.
Training may be completed through:
A NEFAR virtual Code of Ethics course (free for members) CLICK HERE TO VIEW CALENDAR
- June 25, July 16, August 18, September 15, November 9, and December 2
NEFAR’s in person 14-hour mainstream course (CLICK HERE TO REGISTER)
- Held at The Resource Center on September 1 & 2 – (free for members/limited seating)
A NAR Code of Ethics training (CLICK HERE)
- Existing member course (free / Not eligible for CE credits)
- Continuing Education course (CE option $29.95)
- C2EX Realtors Commitment to Excellence training (free for existing members)
NEFAR’s Online Course Partners
A copy of your certificate of completion must be sent to email@example.com.